How Pope’s Visit, Iran Treaty, Solar/Lunar Eclipse In 2015 Signal Impending “Day Of The LORD,” 2017
- “The sun shall be darkened…” A rare solar eclipse on the spring equinox, March 20, 2015 began the biblical year that starts with spring, a parallel event designated by God in Exodus 12:2.
- “and the moon turned to blood.” The blood moon 2 weeks later on Passover was a memorial of when Israel put blood on their doorpost, Those signs were said to be “before the day of the Lord,” Joel 2:31. The word for “before” is paniym, It means “facing,” and the events of 2015 are facing end-times.
- “The day of the Lord comes as a thief…When they say ‘Peace and safety,’ sudden destruction…” 1Thess 5:2,3 Seven nations (like the sevens in Revelation) signed the Iran Nuclear Treaty and Iran has already violated it by testing a rocket, according to UN officials. All of the above are “day of the Lord” signs.
- Early believers understood Christ’s reference to the abomination as military and when the Roman army came to Jerusalem, they fled and were spared the siege by Titus in 70 AD. But US military also stood “where it ought not” with JADE HELM covering the southwest, July 15-Sept 15. Some said it was a drill in anticipation of martial law when constitutional rights could end.
- Early Christians saw the idolatrous standard of the Roman army that included emblems of their sun god planted outside Jerusalem as a sign to flee. We saw Rome “standing where it ought not” with an appeal that included “Sunday” as part of the “great words” to the US Congress.
But why do those signs point to 2017? Some Jewish and Messianic sources recognize that 2015 was year #6 is a sabbatical cycle of seven years because the Bible formats years in sets of seven like we do for days. (Leviticus 25)
This being so, 2016 was a sabbatical year, and 2017 is the first year of a new set or week of years when the end-times signaled in 2015 can begin. They must begin at the beginning of a week of years as implied by the conquest of Jericho. Israel marched around the city once a day for six days and blew a trumpet.
This is like the six trumpets in Revelation 8 and 9 with one a year on the Feast of Trumpets (Leviticus 23:24) and then they went around Jericho seven times on the 7th day (like the7 vials in Revelation 16.
Those seven vials (plagues) must be on a sabbatical year when Christ will cease His mediation and the temple in heaven is filled with smoke. Revelation 15:7,8.
So what are we to expect for “the day of the LORD” that is signaled for this spring? “Behold, the day of the Lord comes…For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken…” Zechariah 14:1,2.
The destruction of Jerusalem is actually the first sign given by Christ in his famous discourse of Matthew 24, and it will be a serious sign of judgment impending on the US for our ungodly ways.
A time of judgment is impending that will drive people either toward God if they are willing to repent and seek His ways, (what’s so hard about the Golden Rule to treat others as you would want to be treated?) or away from God in obstinacy like Pharaoh in the Ten Commandment movie. The Bible encourages us to “taste and see that the Lord is good.” Here’s a non-denominational best-seller on how to know Him. http://www.whiteestate.org/books/sc/sc1.html.