10 Reasons Why Letting Obamacare Explode Is Good
As a physician who was board-certified in Internal Medicine before teaching Health Science at Loma Linda University, I understand the dangers of medical care more than most.
- Forcing others into a plan they don’t want is not good
- Taxing people to support what they don’t believe in is wrong
- Obamacare provided for government access to patients’ bank accounts; whoa!
- As Dr. Carson said, “It’s the worse thing since slavery and with its 20,000 pages, there are provisions that the average person does not know. As Ronald Reagan said, The 10 most frightening words are “I’m from the government and I’m here to help you”
- If people want to eat, drink, smoke and change sex as they please, they can pay for their own medical care
- If people lose medical care because they can’t afford it, they can’t afford alcohol, tobacco, junk food, etc.
- Medical care is not healthcare; it’s about relief of symptoms they unwisely caused; accidents are exceptions, and most surgery is not necessary. A cardiologist told 60 Minutes that 90% of the Coronary Bypass operations are not necessary. The video on the first link below includes Dr. Esselstyn from the Cleveland Clinic who agrees that heart disease is reversible
- When people don’t get symptomatic relief, they look for better answers that can cure them—most disease is reversible if we are willing to change what we eat. Rx drugs are a leading cause of illness, disability, death
- US spends trillions to extend life a few months; bad
- Obamacare was written by the pharmaceutical industry and congress gets drug company donations to their re-election, outrageous. “You shall not pervert justice; you shall not show partiality, nor take a bribe, [donation] for a bribe blinds the eyes of the wise and twists the words of the righteous.” Deuteronomy 16:19