Trump’s Speech – Passover Deliverance Of God’s People From Egypt & Sin
“President Trump is saying good things, but he is not seeing how the US is like Egypt,” says Dr. Richard Ruhling, author on Bible prophecy, citing Egypt’s killing of babies, but 60 million abortions by a “Christian nation” with enslavement of most people by alcohol, tobacco, caffeine, prescription drugs falsely called healthcare, crime, gambling, rock music, sex, perversions promoted by TV and media, all celebrated as freedom to live (and die) as we please, with minimal symptoms. http://amzn.to/2pr88vA
In spite of a great speech, Ruhling believes an impending time of judgment on America. Signs in 2015 were ominous, but we are a bit like the frog in slowly warming water—so much is happening, we don’t know when to jump! Here are six signs that also support end-times impending…
1. “The sun shall be darkened…” A rare solar eclipse on the spring equinox, March 20, 2015 began the biblical
year that starts with spring, seen in Exodus 12:2.
2. “and the moon turned to blood.” The blood moon 2 weeks later on Passover was a memorial of when Israel put blood on their doorpost, These signs in the heavens are “before the day of the Lord,” Joel 2:31. The word for “before” is paniym, It means “facing,” and the events of 2015 are facing end-times.
3. “The day of the Lord comes as a thief…When they say ‘Peace and safety,’ sudden destruction…” 1Thess 5:2,3 Seven nations (God’s endorsement of a sign?) signed the Iran Nuclear Treaty and Iran has already violated it by testing a rocket, according to UN officials. All of the above are “day of the Lord” signs.
4. Christ said, “When you see the abomination…standing where it ought not.” Mark 13:14. Homosexuality is an abomination, Leviticus 18:22, and with Supreme Court approval, it was “standing where it ought not.” Christ said end-times would be “as it was in the days of Lot” when it rained fire the day that Lot fled Sodom.
5. Early believers understood Christ’s reference to the abomination as military and when the Roman army came to Jerusalem, they fled and were spared the siege by Titus in 70 AD. But US military also stood “where it ought not” with JADE HELM covering the southwest, July 15-Sept 15. Some said it was a drill in anticipation of martial law when constitutional rights could end.
6. Early Christians saw the idolatrous standard of the Roman army that included emblems of their sun god planted outside Jerusalem as a sign to flee. We saw Rome “standing where it ought not,” Mark 13:14.
These signs are impressive, the end-times couldn’t begin in 2015 because they have to begin AFTER the sabbatical year of 2016 for a fresh set of seven years. Most scholars agree for that the end-time period is seven years, and we should expect Christ to cease His mediation for us in a sabbatical year when the temple in heaven is filled with smoke in the 7th year—Rev 15:7,8.
This leads to high expectancy for 2017 and the time of Passover clued by Christ. Trump cited Passover as a time of deliverance. This was true for both Old and New Testament events, but Christians are not seeing how it reapplies for the wedding parables at 2nd Passover, “as the days of Noah” or “like a man traveling to a far country”—clues that Christ gave when asked about the end of the world in Matthew 24,25.