Origins And Ownership: 20 Science Questions For 2020
- If scientists’ Big Bang Theory is right and earth exploded off the sun, where did the sun come from?
- How is the sun sustained so as to not leave us frozen?
- How did earth become a sphere and not a jagged fragment from the explosion?
- How did earth get an atmosphere surrounding it (before any life developed?)
- How did earth get all the elements necessary for life, especially water since there is none on the sun?
- Scientists conjecture that these elements in some “primorial soup” bumped into each other and formed molecules. So where did the “soup” come from?
- How did our atmosphere get just the right mix of oxygen and nitrogen to enable our survival?
- How did earth develop a spin so that we have day and night or we would cook facing the sun and freeze on the backside–and just the right spin so we sleep at the end of a 12-hour day?
- How did earth come to orbit the sun instead of flying off into space and how does earth continue to orbit without being drawn back into the sun by gravitational forces?
- How did the other planets come to orbit at such varying distances, some much closer to the sun and some at astronomical distances.
- How did earth get a moon?
- If the moon exploded from earth, why don’t we find a huge place where it came from and what would have caused such an explosion?
- How did Saturn get 62 moons and Jupiter get 69?
- Did plants and animals evolve at the same time so animals had something to eat?
- Did male and female organs evolve at the same time so mammals could have babies, (and breasts to feed the babies?
- The clotting of blood is a complex series of reactions that begs disbelief that they could have all developed before the need of them or primitive man would have bled to death from minor injury.
- The same is more true of vision from the eyeball, how did man survive before the eye developed sight?
- After considering the complexity of DNA that makes us what we are, Dr. Antony Flew, famed atheist, came to believe in God—does he understand something that evolutionists don’t?
- With the book of Daniel revealing the kingdoms of this world with such accuracy as they have unfolded from Daniel’s time to now, wouldn’t it be wise to order our lives by His Word or face the end of life with agonies like the dying words of famous atheists. http://bit.ly/2Etz4m2
- If the Bible (#1 all-time best-seller) is right, we are made in God’s image denoting His ownership, but He does not want to command us like robots or beat us into submission like a rebellious teenager—He wants us to appreciate Him for His love and wisdom like we want our children to love and appreciate us. Why can’t we order our lives by the wise guidelines of self-government that He gave us? And isn’t it time to take a closer look at the basics as the world crisis develops, foretold in Revelation where the word “judgment” comes from the Greek word, krisis
Richard Ruhling, MD has two other science degrees. In retirement, he writes on current events and Bible prophecy. His latest book has 4-5 star reviews at http://amzn.to/2AwUOh6 and a 3-minute summary video below–