How A Papal UN Visit Marked The 50th Jubilee To Signal End-Times
The End-Times Were Also Signaled by 7 "When-Then" Signs in 2015.
God reinforced the weekly cycle of six days to work and the seventh as a Sabbath with yearly cycles in the same way. Israelites worked the land for six years and were to rest it on the 7th year as a sabbath for the land. And after seven sabbatical years, the 50th was a jubilee year, but jubilees came every 49 years (in Leviticus 25) because the 50th year was also the 1st year of the next sabbatical cycle.
The famous time prophecy pointing to the Messiah (sadly missed by the Jews) was 70 weeks of years, 490, pointing to the time of the 9:24,25. The 490 years spanned 10 jubilees 49 x 10, and it began with a jubilee event.
Jubilee meant that Israelites were given freedom and if land had been sold, it came back to family ownership. A man could not impoverish his children permanently.
Fast-forward 40 more jubilees from the time of Christ (40 x 49 = 1960 years). This brings us to the 50th jubilee—the jubilee of jubilees when Pope John Paul spoke to the UN on the Day of Atonement in 1995—the day that Jubilee is supposed to be proclaimed in Leviticus 25:9,10.
Then there was a 20 year gap until Pope Francis’ UN visit to the UN, also on the Day of Atonement in 2015, but WHY a 20-year gap? Peter says, “Be not ignorant, 1000 years are like a day, a day is like 1000 years, God is not slack…the day of the Lord will come.” 2Peter 3:8-10.
If we integrate the jubilees into 1000 years, 490 years is 10 jubilees + 490 more = 980. There are 20 years left over, signaled by the popes’ visits at the end! This suggests “the day of the Lord”—the end-time period is impending.
When the pope came to the UN in 2015, the year was marked by SIX other signs of a “when-then” nature–
1. “The day of the Lord was signaled by a rare solar eclipse on the equinox.
2. Two weeks after the solar eclipse in 2015, there was a blood moon on Passover. This also is not common, and to have those two events marking the beginning of the biblical year in March, 2015 reminds us that “The sun shall be darkened and the moon turned to blood before the day of the Lord.” Joel 2:31. The “day for the Lord” is the end-time period, and the word translated ‘before’ is paniym means face or facing. In other words, those events face the end-times.
3. “The day of the Lord comes as a thief; when they shall say ‘Peace and safety,’ sudden destruction comes” 1Thessalonians 5:2,3. Iran’s Nuclear Treaty was ‘Peace and safety’ talk—and they violated it with missile tests.
4. Billy Graham said, if God waits much longer, He will have to apologize to Sodom. The Bible calls homosexuality an abomination in Leviticus 18:22, and it was ‘standing where it ought not’ (Mark 13:14) in the Supreme Court, adding to the ‘when-then’ signs like Christ gave re Lot fleeing Sodom, Luke 17:29.
5. Early Christians understood Christ’s warning of the “abomination…standing where it ought not” in Mark 13:14 as Rome. They fled when the Roman army came to Jerusalem in 66 AD, and were spared the siege when Titus returned in 70 AD. The JADE HELM drill [Homeland Eradication of Local Militants] was in the southwestern US in 2015.
6. Rome was also “standing where it ought not” when the pope came to the US Congress because our Constitution says that Congress shall make no laws respecting the establishment of religion, but that’s what the pope is all about. His idea to close businesses on Sunday to save greenhouse gases was about Sunday and the Eucharist, Laudato Si’–paragraph 237, online pdf.
7. The pope’s visit to the UN on the Day of Atonement was the 7th event signifying end-times impending, 7 being God’s numerical signature. The military drill (#5) reminds us that before Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 AD, Cestius came with a Roman army in 66 AD but unexpectedly withdrew. This was the sign that enables Christians to flee Jerusalem before trouble. The parallel to our time suggests 2018 will be trouble and getting out of the city should be considered.
The ‘Peace & Safety’ sign (#3) was updated by the UN theme for 2017 as it included the words, ‘Peace and safety” when they met for their annual Day of Peace on September 21. Two days later, the Great Sign of Revelation 12 was in the sky on September 23. https://youtu.be/ooaHRssYqxk
That sign’s imagery of pregnancy suggests our need to be ready in the spring, 2018. Here’s a final ‘heads up’–“The day of the Lord comes…I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle. The city shall be taken, and the houses rifled and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity. Then shall the Lord go forth and fight against those nations.” Zechariah 14:1,2.
So now we can say with Christ, “the time is fulfilled; the kingdom of God is at hand.” Mark 1:15. For a better understanding of how the kingdom comes, readers may visit https://news4living.wordpress.com/2018/02/14/seven-overlooked-facts-on-the-impending-kingdom-of-god or get a copy of http://amzn.to/2AwUOh6 It has 4-5 star reviews, available in pdf at http://www.MayJudgmentDay.com.